Friday, August 17, 2012

Feed Me

I have come to the conclusion that everyone has this need to feed me. Granted I've come to this conclusion years ago, just reminded of this last night when our friends bought us dinner... and our friend/roommate also bought us dinner as a surprise on his way home. Plus my mom is always trying to get my honey and myself to stay over for dinner. When my "adopted father" Liam lived in L-town he would give me food from his restaurant all the time, like everyday!

Yesterday the girls had so much fun with our friends Chris and Shay. We were playing in the pool and they LOVED that Chris can pick them up and THROW them up and far. Those two can really play ruff with them. It was so much fun to watch. I loved playing with them too. I just hate being out in the sun. Hate it. I got a tan. I hate that. Hate. I need to think of a way to get swimming exercise but not get a tan, suggestions?

No comments: