Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Magazine Cozies!

No- I'm not knitting magazine cozies, but it got your attention right? I hope so... I'm trying to knit a hat, but it's driving me a bit nuts. It's not as bad as it sounds but there really isn't any other way to describe it.

Anyways, I'm thinking that purses wont be the money maker, but I'll try to sell the ones I have right now (and finish the last two) when I have a few other knitted items under my belt to sell on the esty website.

--- --- ---

Sammy is doing just fine, he's letting Neil's and mine friend Vito pet him a little the other day. Which we all said was about time. He's so cute. I am sitting on the couch with my back to the arm and back of the couch; he is laying behind me purring, head butting me, and it's just so cute I can hardly stand it! I'll rub his head, even though I have to twist my arms into funky pretzel styles to do it, but it's worth it.

--- --- ---

Television time! I've been watching a lot of drama/live action/"normal" TV on Crunchy Roll lately... great site. Anyways there is a series called "Modern Housewives" that is just AWESOME!!! Honestly, a lot of what America shows on our TV isn't even in the same category as many of what the Asia countries provide.

So please check out crunchyroll.com!!!

No comments: